Video journey of our miles to Myles, by Uncle Paul

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Travel Letter!




We got our travel letter today! You'll see Myles in a picture with the Minister of Gnder-she was delighted to meet him and sign his letter that allows him to be with us ALLLLL the time! :) He is sleeping soundly in our room right now, under a mosquito net. If you'd like to see pictures, we are going to be uploading them off an on to our picasa web album. Click here to see pictures!

Please pray for me, I'm hopefully getting over a nasty bug. :(

9 comments:

Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

SO excited....he is unbelievably adorable, and the expression on his face after getting the travel letter...oh so cute!

Guy said...

Congrats on getting to have him with you all the time! He is so darn cute, what a happy boy!! Hope you feel better soon!

Lauren said...

YAY!

Amy Reece Spahr said...

you guys dont know me.. but ive been reading your blog..and am so stinkin excited for you! myles is so beautiful. created in the image of a loving God.

the Elliotts said...

Hi Laurel! Myles is truly a little Greer! He seems energetic, exctied and so delighted to be with his daddy and mommy! Much love to all of you-

One Hot Homestead said...

I am so happy for all of you and I am amazed at how happy he looks already!

Gordostyle said...

Every time I see him smile with his new parents, I get chills! Congratulations over and over again!

Smiles,
Jen

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are praising God for you!

I love the pictures!