Video journey of our miles to Myles, by Uncle Paul

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No word

Yesterday before the kids and I were going to start a game, I said to them, "Mommy just needs to check e-mail quickly to see if Rwanda wrote to us about Myles." I did, and there wasn't anything so I turned around to the kids and said, "Nothing came, let's go." Liliana became instantaneously teary and said, "Myles isn't coming home?" Myles, we're so excited for you to join us!!!

Last week we had some e-mail contact with the government official in Rwanda handling our case. It was so encouraging to know that we were (finally) being processed. They just needed some clarification on our file, nothing major. We are really hoping this means we hear word of approval this week. For now, enjoying the snow and thankful for our busy schedules and distractions.

3 comments:

crispy said...

I am sure the kids can feel the stress of the situation. I am sure God will use this as a time for your family to grow in faith and trusting Him.

Sorry that there is no word, yet...

R2D2 said...

Sorry to hear there have been few updates! I check your blog frequently to see if you might be coming here soon. Please let me know if there is anything I can do in Rwanda to help. I will be praying for your family and Myles. Torri

Erin said...

I am so exited for you!!