Video journey of our miles to Myles, by Uncle Paul

Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend

If you think of us, please pray. Fridays without news are sometimes hard--just coming to the end of a Friday means there will be two more days without word from Rwanda. In this case-it's a "good" thing, because Peter is out of town and now there's a greater chance of us being TOGETHER when we get our referral. :) Nevertheless, I'm aching to know about our Myles. How old is he? How much does he weigh? What is his story? What is his name? What makes him laugh? Will he want to be snuggled as much as I want to snuggle him? He's chosen and waiting. Really can't wait for that referral...but have to.

3 comments:

elizabeth hunter said...

I am thinking of you and praying for you to be comforted in your waiting...if it helps at all, the grace with which you are handling this is inspiring me every day and giving me strength to keep going through our own period of waiting as we move through the adoption process. I know that many people are holding you all in their hearts this weekend...

Adrianne Thompson said...

SO CLOSE!!! I can't believe it. I'm so excited for you all.

We met with our social worker tonight. She's so wonderful. Hopefully we'll have our part of the paperwork done in the next month...

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

We will continue to pray that you will meet your precious son very soon!

We are so excited for you!