Video journey of our miles to Myles, by Uncle Paul

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Busy

So glad we have a busy weekend-I am SO hoping and excited and waiting and have that good-sick feeling of anticipation for this week.

Last weekend we went to visit my parents & grandparents in Roanoke, VA. My brother Paul, his wife Kelly, and their son Cain came in from Colorado and my youngest brother Brent and his wife Ashley (and their baby in Aunt Ash's belly...) came to visit from Christiansburg (where Brent's in med school). The family was so thoughtful in celebrating the birthday that Lili and I share :)...as well as lavish more (unexpected) gifts for Myles. I added four outfits to his closet when we returned :) Thanks family for being so excited with us!

Here are some pics from our time. (Can you find "Baby Ella" is in both pics with Lili-she goes everywhere with us these days!)



1 comment:

THE PARSONS said...

so great to find your blog! the story is so beautiful, and we are so excited for you in this step of the adoption journey!! we are just starting ours, my oh my what a worthwhile journey it will be!