Video journey of our miles to Myles, by Uncle Paul

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not Finished with the Nursery

This wait it made so much easier by doing projects! Here is Myles' nursery as of now-more to come soon. I have blisters on my hands from hot-gluing, sanding, painting, nailing...but if feels so good. I wrapped embroidery hoops with fabric and made ribbon-hung frames...my hands are burned and blistered. Kind of want to take a picture of my beaten hands just to show Myles, just more evidence that we are just SO excited and working hard to meet him!

...Friday helping a friend tile. :) Anyone else need help with house projects...locally?

3 comments:

R2D2 said...

Hi Laurel,

You are so talented! I love it! This little boy is so lucky! Hope you hear something soon.

Thinking of you,
Torri

crispy said...

The room is just beautiful. Great job.

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Laurel,

The room is perfect. I really love it and I am sure that Myles will too.

Thank you so much for helping out with the kids yesterday. THey had so much fun!