Video journey of our miles to Myles, by Uncle Paul

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waiting is HARD

The last week has been great-busy, lovely, fun. Celebrating birthdays, gardening, girls nights, dates with Peter, great friend time, and more. Today, I woke up with that familiar, ever present sense of LONGING for our boy miles away. Waiting is so hard. Heading out for the whole day, literally. Even have a girls night tonight (thanks girls!). I want to focus on the two kids in front of me today-want to listen to them, laugh with them, and learn together...and fight what my whole being wants to do-just wait, pine, and ponder the intensity of this WAIT. So-here we go. (Don't worry-my cell phone is on LOUD).

2 comments:

Julie said...

Laurel, I check your blog every day for news. You guys and Myles are in my prayers during this long wait!

Vincents said...

Waiting is Painful!!! this process is so different than biological pregnancy and we know that the reward at the other end will be just a great, but somehow that doesn't make the wait painfree. I feel for you. And, pray pray pray that you will hear something soon.